[gcompris-devel] [Ofset-council] gcompris bugs and screenshot

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Wed Jan 22 12:00:02 UTC 2003

Thanks for the bug. I have been able to reproduce it. I will work on it.

For the screenshots, I believe it is already on the web site.

Bruno.

---
Hi

Thanks for making gcompris, it's a great suite of educational games.
I've attached a screenshot with drawing game ( there wasn't any on
the web ) and I'd like to report a problem with Reading activities ->
Vertical reading practice, which hangs gcompris after selecting it.
This is what is displayed in the terminal:

trying to play /usr/share/gcompris/boards/music/intro.ogg
Calling decode_ogg_file(/usr/share/gcompris/boards/music/intro.ogg)
---gcompris_play_ogg
mcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding
intro.ogg :   44100Hz ,  2 channels
duration = 14,860771 seconds
Checking mandatory_sound_file
/usr/share/gcompris/boards/sounds/ro/click_on_letter.ogg
filename = /usr/share/gcompris/boards/imageid/board1.xml
/usr/share/gcompris/boards imageid

** (gcompris:1394): WARNING **: find file
/usr/share/gcompris/boards/imageid/board1.xml !
XML lentgh = 8
xml = cartable.png satchel cheese house
xml = banana.png banana house book
xml = maison.png house book bag
xml = pomme.png apple pear cow
xml = bed.png bed bottle book
xml = biberon.png bottle book back
xml = cake.png cake car camel
xml = ballon.png ball boat bottle
Checking mandatory_sound_file
/usr/share/gcompris/boards/sounds/ro/click_on_letter.ogg
Killed

Horizontal reading also hangs after displaying the first word. I've run
the game with -m option ( mute ) thinking that it doesn't find a
required
sound, but it still hangs.

Thank you

--