[gcompris-devel] Web site for screenshoots

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Jan 21 00:49:06 UTC 2003

It seems that you did not translated the full po but I saw some message
beeing displayed ;) in Malay.
Making screenshoots of gcompris for each page would be definitly too
painfull for me.
Why don't you check the full site for ms, all the activity specific
strings are there :
http://www.ofset.org/gcompris/boards/screenshootsms.html

Could you please give us a status of your compilation issue, may be we
can help.

Bruno.