[gcompris-devel] Release gcompris 2.3

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Feb 18 03:47:09 UTC 2003

No, we can't go that fast.

The freeduc CD is based on the Debian package of gcompris. So in order
to have this version, we need first to have it updated, then to created
a new freeduc CD iso image. It takes time :(

You can assume that the gcompris version on the freeduc CD will always
be outdated :(

Bruno.

ofset    http://ofset.sf.net/
gcompris http://ofset.sf.net/gcompris