[gcompris-devel] GCompris at Swiss schools

Mario Fux fux.mario at unormal.org
Mon Feb 17 09:45:16 UTC 2003

Salve together

Last week I had a presentation of GNU/Linux and Free Software at a primary
school here in Switzerland/Valais. They are very interested and impressed of
especially GCompris and I hope to install some Debian GNU/Linux PCs for this
school in the next few weeks.
I tried to tell them too that they'll send you tips for new boards or bug
reports.