[gcompris-devel] help needed in event handling

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sat Feb 15 14:09:02 UTC 2003

What happen is that each time you call colors_create_item(), you do a:

gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(gcomprisBoard->canvas), "event",
(GtkSignalFunc) item_event, NULL);

and thus assign another time the callback !!

This command should be done once in your case.

What I don't unnderstant it's why it's no more called when we quit the
boards ?

Bruno.