[gcompris-devel] EPI to GPLed its software

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Fri Feb 14 03:17:06 UTC 2003

The EPI is a french organisation dedicated to provide software to
schools. They had several application written to MO5 (Thomson computer
from the 80ies).

Today, thay have put their software under GPL :)

There is in their software, even is the graphical quality is obsolete a
large amount a very usefull and well tested educational content.
Unfortunatly, that's only in french.

I plan to have a look at this and why not if we could include them in
gcompris one way or another, it would be great.

Have a look here:
http://membres.lycos.fr/wordnet/

--
ofset    http://ofset.sf.net/