[gcompris-devel] sound packages

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Feb 11 04:58:05 UTC 2003

José, we must see the release number in sounds as been independant.
I cannot and it does not make sense to create a new release of the
sounds package whenever gcompris evolves.

There is no dependency issue with the sounds package. The higher
revision is always the better.

For the list of speech sounds, where do you think it is the most
appropriate to create and save this list ?

Bruno.