[gcompris-devel] Copying Board - please help

Richard Boyce boycer at u.washington.edu
Mon Dec 22 18:04:00 UTC 2003

hello,

Sorry, I seem to be stuck again. I followed the new instructions posted
online for duplicating an existing board and making my own. When I make
from gcompris-4.2/ the new file is not getting compiled. I notice that
while my new .c file is in Makefile.am, it does not make it into
Makefile.in. Do I need to recreate Makefile.in from Makefile.am using
autoconf in order for the correct changed to show up?

--
Thank you,
Richard Boyce