[gcompris-devel] map for choose activities

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Dec 21 03:06:10 UTC 2003

Le sam 20/12/2003 à 18:10, gcompris at gnunux.info a écrit :
> I've tried gcompris.
>
> I've some comments on it.
>
> In education soft like "adibou" (in France) we can choose activity in a map.
> Kids must discover the map and can do activities.
>
> Do you believe that gcompris can do that easily ?

Yes, it would be easy to do. In gcompris everything displayed in the
upper area is an activity. So the current menu is an activity like any
others but the goal of this activity is to run others.
You can so easily create a new activity named for example menumap that
does the same job as the current menu but with a map.

This could be fine for the upper menu because we can expect or make the
list of activity sections being fixed. For others, it's important for us
to keep the flexibility to be abble to add an activity easiliy without
redoing major map drawings.

Do you want to do it ?