[gcompris-devel] Re: gcompris-devel digest, Vol 1 #424 - 5 msgs

Christof Petig christof at petig-baender.de
Fri Dec 19 00:01:00 UTC 2003

Bruno Coudoin schrieb:
> After the test I made, I assume cygwin is the wrong way. I will try to
> go the mingw path to see were it can bring us.
> Not sure it's worth the time trying with cygwin anymore.

If you have any problems with installing a cross compilation
environment, building a dll or anything mingw related else feel free to
contact me personally (I'm out of E-Mail reach this weekend but might
provide you the "secret" mail address of my wife's organizer/phone for
urgencies). Feel free to ask, Bruno et Bruno.

Explanation: I successfully ported MAGuS (http://midgard.berlios.de) [a
gtkmm program to windows using a mingw cross compiler].

    Christof