[gcompris-devel] [init]xml no so cygwin

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Thu Dec 11 15:36:02 UTC 2003

Yes, it's commited now and should compile.

BTW, gcompris-edit remains a gnome application but it can be removed
from the compilation using a ./configure option. We can assume that
gcompris-edit is only usefull to professional in education and these
people use GNU/Linux exclusively ;)

I am looking forward to see if gcompris can now run on windows and how
it looks.

Bruno.