[gcompris-devel] Installation problem gcompris-sound

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Dec 7 02:56:00 UTC 2003

So it's a cooker issue.
Try a urpmi gcompris-sounds-fr then urpmi gcompris-4.2-1mdk.i586.rpm
If it doesn't work you can force the install, you will miss the sounds.

Other option is to take the official packages on the gcompris website.
There is one for MDK9.2.

Mandrake and Debian are by the way the most up to date distrib when it
comes to gcompris.

Bruno.