[gcompris-devel] [slightly OT] GCompris demo in flash with vnc2swf

stasZ childsplay at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 2 23:43:04 UTC 2003

On 2003.12.01 10:12, Rami wrote:
It's a very nice tool i will certainly look at this for a promo of a
program.
It's better then a few dull screenshots :-)

BTW, thanks for the explanation i will save it :-)

Stas Z

--
A computer scientist is someone who, when told to 'Go to Hell',
sees the 'go to', rather than the destination, as harmful.