[gcompris-devel] board activities

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Dec 1 08:55:07 UTC 2003

OK, I got it now. Yes these are some standard games usually found in
windows edu app. If you feel able to implement some or improve gcompris
based on that, I'll be very happy. For the painting, you will have to
use the gtkpibuff api.

Personnaly, the one I prefer is the musical (refind the order of a
little music sequence). We have really nothing in music. That's a shame
:(

One idea we could pick (if it's not patented) is to have 2 icons with
rollover for each activity to better explain what it is.
It would be easy to add the two icon capability in the gcompris menu.
Any taker ?

Bruno.