[gcompris-devel] Canal lock, strange boat movements...

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Aug 13 06:42:16 UTC 2003

Another topic, I changed the implemenation of assetml to include a
mimetype instead of a fixed audio/image/video type (like we discussed
hilaire).
It's now more flexible for the users.
BTW, Not yet updated the documentation online.

It's in the CVS but gcompris do not use it yet even if a basic hack is
in place to get image from it. I plan to keep compatible with the old
way of loading images. If the image is not found localy, it will be
searched in the assetml base.
Now I need to create the assetml packages.

Bruno.