[gcompris-devel] gcomris-2.1 on FreeBSD

Martin Klaffenboeck martin.klaffenboeck at gmx.at
Wed Apr 23 11:20:01 UTC 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to port gcompris-2.1 to freebsd.  I just had a few simple
patches to add, if you want to have them, please tell me, I will attach
them.

It builds fine here, but it cannot be started by simply type gcompris
in my terminal.

I get as an output a loop with the messages:

cond_wait  : Invalid argument
mutex_unlock: Invalid argument

I don't know what comes first.  When I hit Ctrl-C then, I can hear the
sound.  When I press that again, there comes the start screen (or I
think it is).  But it does not work to go into the menus, the programm
seems to hang, but the loop of this two messages comes again and
again.  I cannot kill the programm on the terminal with Ctrl-C, the
only way is to start another terminal and kill it from there.

Whats going on here?

gnome version: 2.3

Martin