[gcompris-devel] python crash

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at int-evry.fr
Wed Apr 23 04:52:51 UTC 2003

Le mar 22/04/2003 à 18:05, Olivier Samyn a écrit :
> > Now, I get a gnome crash dialog... wouldn't be best to catch python
> > import  errors and just say that the plugin is somehow not available /
> > or try all python imports first before displaying the icon of the
> > activity in the board ?
>
> Yes... good idea... I just done it and wanted people to test... This is
> a good report... I'll add catching test BEFORE plugin initialisation.

I'm not sure this is linked to anything you changed in this respect, but
now, instead of a crash, when I click on the python icon, I get :

** (gcompris:8143): WARNING **: Can't find the board
/home/olivier/local23/share/gcompris/boards/pythontest.xml

But the file is there and looks quite good (XML, etc.) :(

Any chance the error reported is actually wrong ?

Thanx in adavance.
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at int-evry.fr>
Ingénieur Recherche - Dept INF