[gcompris-devel] More commits :)

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Thu Apr 17 13:34:07 UTC 2003

Ouah, sounds excellent to me. I just did an autogen, installed it and it
runs with no problem.
As a minimal test, I entered/left all the boards one by one and got no
core dumps and update issues. I have not tested each board completly.

So now you have a moving circle. Can't wait to see what you are going to
implement with this.

If you have no idea, you can pick up one from this list:
http://www.ofset.org/projects/edusoft/epi.html

Bruno.

--
ofset     - http://ofset.sf.net