[gcompris-devel] Python bugs...

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Fri Apr 11 16:47:02 UTC 2003

Olivier, I end up with this when I start the latest cvs

pythonboard: is our board = TRUE
pythonboard: is our board = TRUE

(gcompris:1082): Gnome-WARNING **: gnome-program.c:1185: cannot load
modules after program is initialized
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/gcompris/python/pythontest.py", line 4, in ?
    import gcompris
ImportError: No module named gcompris
menu_start section=/

Any idea ?

For the patch, why could it be the wrong one. Does it works, If it
works, you can commit it.

Bruno.

--
ofset        - http://ofset.sf.net