[gcompris-devel] python plugin error

Olivier Samyn osamyn at ulb.ac.be
Wed Apr 2 05:03:52 UTC 2003

Yes It works ! :)

Nice step... I'll now checkout the cvs version (don't already had any
news from gnome's people about my cvs access...) and try to implement in
python something usefull for kids :)

I'll post here the result and maybe some patchs...

If other people will try this python binding they are really WELCOME !

So for me next steps are:
- Implement a board using python
- Write some docs(C to python mapping) about the python binding. I
already began but don't commited it because it's not up to date...

After this it'll be time for a release...

Olivier

--
Olivier Samyn <osamyn at ulb.ac.be>