[gcompris-devel] Submarine status

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Apr 1 13:01:44 UTC 2003

Pacal,

I am back to life on gcompris. I just recompiled it and found you still
improve the submarine boards. I am very impressed, the simulation is
really complete and sounds real.

I have a real problem to understand what I am doing with the submarine.
I understand the valves, but what do I move, air, water ?
Perhaps you should represent the air or water inside the submarine.

Do you feel ready for a release of your board. Could you provide the
menu and icon (and remove mine boards/submarine.xml.in)

Thanks, Bruno.

--
bruno <bruno.coudoin at free.fr>