[gcompris-devel] python plugin error

Olivier Samyn osamyn at ulb.ac.be
Tue Apr 1 05:50:50 UTC 2003

Seems that the main gcompris program isn't linked with the python
library...

Seems strange... can you check the main gcompris build ?
The gcc command line MUST include something like:
-L/usr/lib/python2.2/config -lpython2.2 -u Py_Initialize

Let me now about that...

Also it seems you applied my patch for the autogenh files but forgot to
commit the gnome2-macros directory... some people will have problems
using the CVS version...

Olivier

--
Olivier Samyn <osamyn at ulb.ac.be>