[gcompris-devel] new board

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Sep 3 01:33:03 UTC 2002

Pascal,

properties->timer is used by algebra.

The idea behind this is to allow user to play gcompris and all the
levels without the timing or number of try constraints.

For example in algebra, depending on your educational needs it is
appropriate or not to have the timer enabled.

I suggest you use the same feature but for a number of try.
We will have to rename this feature to time/try limit

Bruno.