[gcompris-devel] Re: gcompris autoconf

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Nov 25 00:36:01 UTC 2002

I use Mandrake 9.0 at home and can compile gcompris but take care, there
is a comment in the configure.in concerning the ogg path.
Use the mandrake one and comment the other.
Don't know yet which one is the correct one. It will probably converge
at some point  I hope.

Then, run
sh ./autogen.sh

That's the magic that will set everything clean to compile.

Bruno.