[gcompris-devel] gcompris in the paper Linux journal November 2002

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Fri Nov 15 09:28:02 UTC 2002

I was proud to see that gcompris was mentionned in an article "Hey USA
Don't Miss the Boat". The autor David A Bandel mentions that his 2
daughters 4 and 7 uses gcompris and galaga plus online web site. He
concludes "Don't let america lose the edge; your kids can learn to move
linux too".

Good to see that gcompris is taken seriously as a tool that gives us the
opportunity to provide Linux to our kids.

In fact, excactly why I wrote it initially.

Thanks to all of you that participated in creating it.