[gcompris-devel] problem compiling

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Jun 25 05:35:04 UTC 2002

I am back from a business trip to the states, I am now in a heavy busy
time and won't help much on gcompris. Hope I'll be better soon.

Now, for intl, it has been removed as been no more used in the standard
build process of configure based software.
You probably need to run ./autogen.sh to bootstrap the process.

By the way, Pascal, are you back on gcompris ?

Bruno.