[gcompris-devel] Re: gcompris autoconf

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Jul 17 10:33:05 UTC 2002

Here you are:

grep AM_PATH_GDK_PIXBUF /usr/share/aclocal/*
/usr/share/aclocal/gdk-pixbuf.m4:dnl
AM_PATH_GDK_PIXBUF([MINIMUM-VERSION, [ACTION-IF-FOUND [,
ACTION-IF-NOT-FOUND]]])
/usr/share/aclocal/gdk-pixbuf.m4:AC_DEFUN(AM_PATH_GDK_PIXBUF,
[bcoudoin at arnaud ipricot]$ rpm -qf <file containing AM_PATH_GDK_PIXBUF>
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `AM_PATH_GDK_PIXBUF>'
[bcoudoin at arnaud ipricot]$ rpm -qf /usr/share/aclocal/gdk-pixbuf.m4
libgdk-pixbuf2-devel-0.16.0-1mdk

Can you find this file ?

Bruno.