[gcompris-devel] gcompris editor

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Jul 7 14:53:02 UTC 2002

Le lun 08/07/2002 à 00:45, pgeorges a écrit :
> gcompris-edit looks great. It is the first time I launch it.
> Maybe the content panel is for a snapshot of the board ?

Not sure anymore what it is used for ;)

Basically, what I expect to do is to have an edit button. This will
launch gcompris in a window on the given board but in an 'edit' mode.
A dialog window will be used to select the level/sublevel to edit and
provide some add/remove level and save function.
Then the board plugin edit function will be called.  The plugin will
have to provide the editing feature. For example, shape will have to
provide a way to add/remove/move items and select their types.

That's the way I see it but I am not sure it's the best.

Suggestions ?