[gcompris-devel] Re: CVS not compiling

Gediminas Paulauskas menesis at delfi.lt
Tue Feb 26 09:03:02 UTC 2002

An, 2002-02-26 18:09, Bruno Coudoin rašė:

> Hi,
>
> You made some cleanup in the cvs but it seems that macros dir is now
> empty.
>
> I did a fresh checkout and I can't compile since autogen is looking for
> macros/autogen.sh ...

If you have another module checked out from gnome cvs, just copy macros/
dir from it here.

> Uppon checkout I got this.
> cvs server: existing repository /cvs/gnome/gcompris/macros does not
> match /cvs/gnome/gnome-common/macros
>
> Are you aware of the problem, could you please explain us what you did.

Yes, I am aware of the problem, it is CVS issue. I have asked for help
at cvsmaster at gnome.org, hope someone answers/fixes soon. After that, you
should get everything fine with cvs checkout gcompris. Note that cvs
update won't work.

Why? I have checked out gcompris today, and it did not build. That was
because macros dir was not the same as used by all modules, but old
version of that. So was intltool* and po/Makefile.in.in files.

So I just made everything be the same as in other modules in GNOME CVS,
nothing special.

--
Gediminas