[gcompris-devel] Re: Gcompris languages

John Cuzzola vdrifter at enterprise.sd73.bc.ca
Sun Feb 17 19:13:02 UTC 2002

> For the english sounds, I am sory but due to some error on my side, I
> found out that I lost them. Only letters and number are in english,
> other words are in french.
> I plan to reenter them but I will need to re-record my wife probably
> next week.

*** No problem - it is not vital ..

> In the meantime, teach them french directly ;-)

*** Actually we do ... We have about 6 schools as French Emersion so they
most definitely appreciate the French language capibilities of
gcompris. Thanks again for your efforts. If I could trouble you for one
quick thing..Could you please send me the output of

ldd gcompris

on one of your machines so I can compare your shared library versions with
mine (We have gcompris 1.00Pre3)...

Thanks :)