[gcompris-devel] Re: How to crash

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Thu Feb 14 00:05:07 UTC 2002

I am sory for that. Two nights ago I did work on the paintings. I have
not been able to solve the issue.
I also posted gnome-libs-devel list to ask for help.
The issue is that when a double/triple click is performed, I don't get
the last RELEASE BUTTON event and thus it stays in the drag mode.

For the painting, you can hit the escape key but my son does'nt like to
loose its work ;)

To me, this is the major remaining bug.

I will work on it again next week.

Bruno.