[gcompris-devel] Compile problem on Debian ...

Mantas K monte at mail.lt
Sat Feb 9 16:51:03 UTC 2002

Hi,

Debian has outdated (ver 0.6.3) package of gcompris (see
http://packages.debian.org/gcompris)

Maybe you can ask maintainer of gcompris (dirson at debian.org) about update of
gcompris package ?

If you have updated package in debian, then do 'apt-get build-dep gcompris',
if you want compile gcompris package from sources.

>I get the following problem when compiling gcompris on a debian
>testing on Alpha:
>
>make in src/gcompris:
>
>/usr/lib/libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so: undefined reference to `gdk_pixbuf_ref'
>
>and several more of these messages. These are my pixbuf libraries:
>
>libgdk-pixbuf-dev     0.15.0-2
>libgdk-pixbuf-gnome-d 0.15.0-2
>libgdk-pixbuf-gnome2  0.15.0-2
>libgdk-pixbuf2        0.15.0-2
>
>Any ideas what is wrong?

Mantas Kriaučiūnas <monte at mail.lt>
Jabber: <mantiena at jabber.sk>		ICQ: mantiena <44451746>

Siusk sms zinute su kodu 36291 i 1322
ir gauk N Sync: It is gonna be me melodija i savo Nokia.
Tai kainuos 1.95 Lt. Logotipai ir melodijos: http://sms.delfi.lt/