[gcompris-devel] Porting to Mac Os X succesfull

Christophe Trophime trophime at grenoble.cnrs.fr
Tue Dec 10 03:09:02 UTC 2002

Now it works.
The main thing was to create "bundle" by applying a patch to libtool.
The idea is that on Mac Os X "loadable modules" are different that
shared libraries. So we have to pass a specific argument to libtool
to create bundles instead of shared libraries. On other systems
"loadable modules" and shared libraries are the "same thing".

I just move aclocal.m4 to acinclude.m4. I remove the definition of
AM_INIT_MAKEFILE in acinclude.m4 then autoreconf to rebuild for aclocal
1.6 and automake 1.6. Then I patch acinclude.m4 to create bundle instead
of shared library.

I provide you my patches (and the acinclude.m4 and configure.in) as soon
as possible and if you are agree
I will submit the package to Fink distribution.

--
Christophe Trophime <trophime at grenoble.cnrs.fr>
LCMI