[gcompris-devel] News

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Wed Apr 10 02:18:04 UTC 2002

Now that the web site autogeneration is complete (btw, the code is in
the cvs of ofset on sourceforge under gcomprisweb), I am starting to
work on other subject.

- gcompris board edition. To do this I will use glade to define a user
interface. Gcompris will have a new option -e to run the editor.
the editor will allow the user to select/deselect boards, change the
order and edit their description.
Second stage will be to extend some boards to provide in board editing.

- gcompris network edition.
I found ggz.sf.net and it should be great to integrate gcompris with
this to provide boards that can be play in network, classroom monitoring
and data gathering.

Feedback and help appreciated.

Bruno Coudoin
ANFORA - http://www.anfora.fr