[gcompris-devel] build issues with libxml2-2.4.19

Mike Castle dalgoda at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 7 19:36:07 UTC 2002

This bit from libxml2 ChangeLog is important:

Fri Mar 15 19:41:25 CET 2002 Daniel Veillard <daniel at veillard.com>

        * configure,in: it was reported quite a few times that
          xml2-config --cflags should not output
          -I$includeprefix/libxml2/libxml because libxml2 header names
          clashes with existing names like list.h from C++ stl.
          Includes should be #include<libxml/xxx.h> so ...

So, gcompris configure no longer finds xmlversion.h.  Changing it to
libxml/xmlversion.h seems to do the trick.

Since I'm composing a message, in boards, colors.xml.in:

color is speaken -> color is spoken

Cheers,
mrc
--