[gcompris-devel] Bonus API change

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Oct 30 14:49:03 UTC 2001

I just changed the bonux API to not use gcomprisboard and to be timing
independant.
Change imageid.c and missingletter.c accordingly
This is in the cvs now.
Also it seems that the anonymous cvs is available now (I saw it on the
web cvs).

My implementation implies that each boards implements its pause properly
which is not always the case but it is easy to add and should be
mandatory anyway for the help.

In detail, calling bonus pause the board (it can be implementes in many
way but the one I use is just to stop handling events). When the bonus
stops, it unpause the board.
Thats's it.