[gcompris-devel] 0.9.1 on Alpha Debian Linux...

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Wed Oct 24 09:28:08 UTC 2001

le lun 22-10-2001 at 22:17 Herman Bruyninckx a écrit :
> Some remarks after building and using gcompris 0.9.1...
>
> - I had to add /usr/include/libxml2 to the include paths.
>   (I got an error when compiling gameutil.c, menu.c, and some other
>    files.)
That is strange but I saw the same kind of issue on PPC.
I will see what's up in the configure.in with xml2

> - I got the following warning (multiple times):
>   ``../xml-i18n-merge -x ../po wordsgame.xml.in wordsgame.xml
>     Merging translations into wordsgame.xml.
>     WARNING in  ../po/de.po : This case is not handled properly by xml-i18n-msgid
>   ''
This is normal.
This is a message I added because xml-i18n is not handling properly
multi-lines .po translation. I took care to remove these lines but some
remain.
I hope this will be fixed one day, but I should find time to fill up a
bug report in bugzilla.