[gcompris-devel] Re: `Divide by zero' bug...

Bruno Coudoin bcoudoin at anfora.fr
Mon Oct 15 01:11:01 UTC 2001

le mer 10-10-2001 at 22:54 Herman Bruyninckx a écrit :
> Bruno,
>

> Also in the XXX_next_level there are differences in the placing of the
> same functions, which is quite confusing... Is there a reason for
> this?

This is probably due to the date of coding. Gcompris is already a 1,5
year old project and it may happen that I did change my coding slightly.
I hope I did improve my GTK/canvas knowledge over time and found better
way to do things.
Also, at some point in the project I did implement the plugin system
that has implied a major review of all implemented boards.

So it is true that there is some inconsistencies between boards coding
but I hope it is not so horrible ;)

Bruno.