[gcompris-devel] 0.9.4...

Herman Bruyninckx Herman.Bruyninckx at mech.kuleuven.ac.be
Sun Nov 11 01:26:01 UTC 2001

I am trying out 0.9.4. I found the following things:

- drawing board: if one wants to draw a new object
  and one starts on the edge of an existing outlined object (or within
  an existing filled object), it's that existing object that gets redrawn.

- I get quite a lot of floating point errors, without apparent cause...
  This is the error that DDD gives me:
   Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception.
   0x2000058159c in art_affine_point () from /usr/lib/libart_lgpl.so.2
  I think it's always the same error, and it appears when moving the
  mouse...

Herman