[gcompris-devel] XML in CVS

pgeorges pascal.georges1 at free.fr
Fri Nov 9 12:00:02 UTC 2001

Bruno Coudoin a écrit :

> Yes, that would be great. On my side, I am not shure on how to do that:
> change the Makefile for clean target, .cvsignore, ...
>
> If you know, please do it (andf tell me, I am curious ;).

Man CVS

cvs remove file...
              Use this command (after erasing any  files  listed)
              to  declare  that  you wish to eliminate files from
              the repository.  The removal does not affect others
              until you run `cvs commit'.

Or sometimes I use Cervisia. Anyway removed files are kept in CVS
repository and can be recovered.

Pascal