[gcompris-devel] API change to add a repeat button

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Nov 6 14:26:03 UTC 2001

I just changed the API to include a repeat button in the gcompris
control bar.
This is usefull for board like the new one from Pascal that gives the
goal at the start (spoken in his case) and needs to allow the student to
re-ear the goal.
This implementation is similar to the help for example. A new type
allows you to ask the bar to have this icon and you need to implement
the repeat api callback.

I just found that I missed to commit the .ogg files from Pascal so the
cvs is not completly usable yet. Sorry for that, the new board really
brings gcompris to a new level with the sounds. Thanks Pascal.

I'll be out tomorrow. Hopefully Pascal will have write access the gnome
cvs soon. It will gives me more time to develop myself ;)