[gcompris-devel] many changes

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Dec 23 15:48:01 UTC 2001

I am commiting a lot of changes I have pending out there.
Read the Changelog for the list.
The most visible or I would say audible is a brain new intro music. It
has be done by my brother in law Djilali especially for gcompris.
Also I recorded my wife Zohra for the english spanish list of letters.
Since I have access to Djilaly semi-pro audio tools, I also requested
her to re-record the letters in french because Pascal son's is recorded
too low. I am sory for that :( Pascal.
More than this, she started to record colors numbers and congratulations
in french. es and en will come after.
So now, algebra and the drawing tool  do have extra speaken  informations.

I changed the help to use gtkhtml. It works fine but the drawback is
that it brings a bunch of gnome dependancies.
To compile on a mandrake, you will have to import many *-devel rpms like
oaf, gconf, bonobo, gnomeprint, gal, orbit, gtkhtml, ...
I fixed the configure to take care of that. Think to rerun autoconf
before complaining ;)

Good luck with this. Hapy chrismas to all.