[gcompris-devel] [Fwd: [abuledu beta] Re: CD Maternelle]

pgeorges pascal.georges1 at free.fr
Wed Dec 19 12:13:21 UTC 2001

Bruno Coudoin a écrit :

> A very good edu-app to look at.
>
> Le travail de Gérard Sellès est en ligne à
>  http://lsm.abul.org/~abuledu/Maternelle_Linux_011210/
>
> Merci à lui et bons tests !

I downloaded the whole stuff (heavy), but could not run the binaries nor
compile. I just got a look at the resources and some images could be
reused for gcompris, but we first need to make sure they are under GPL.
As this software uses unusual programming stuff for linux (motif for
example), couldn't they be driven to merge their work with gcompris ?

Pascal