[gcompris-devel] Linux Mag

bruno bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Dec 5 13:26:09 UTC 2001

Some marketing news for gcompris, in the december french linuxmag,
gcompris is on the CD.
Unfortunatly they put it in utilities so it is hard to find.
I made this remark to them and they will correct this in the february
version (january version is ready and they also miss classified us).

At the same time, they have proposed me to write an article for the
'découverte' area.
I will work on this (in french) and submit it to the list for review
before submition. Your comments will be appreciated.