funq: syntax that doesn't scare off C++ developers

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jul 25 22:23:42 UTC 2014

On Saturday, July 26, 2014 00:16:55 Samuel Gaist wrote:
> I was wondering if using std as the name of funq's base library is a good
> choice. C++ developers might think that it's a wrapper of the STL library
> to use in funq.

actually, that's why i used it .. well, not to confuse people into thinking it
is an STL wrapper, but because it is a familiar name for the standard library.
comfort through familiarity.

it needs to be namespaced (i truly dislike using languages that pollute the
global namespace with their standard library ...)

i'm open to suggestions ...

--
Aaron J. Seigo