mailing list is live

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jul 24 20:24:08 UTC 2014

Hello!

Everyone should now be subscribed to the mailing list ... if you got this
email, then all is well. This will both save us from having to CC each other
and give us a nice archive to look back on if needed.

I'll send out an email in the morning with some more detailed info on the
language design along with with pointers to what would be most helpful to get
feedback on first .. and then we can take it from there.

I don't intend this mailing list to be very high-traffic, at least from my side.
I'll post once or twice a week with updates, in addition to responding to
whatever feedback comes in of course.

Cheers ...

--
Aaron J. Seigo