No subject

Fri Jan 17 03:57:02 UTC 2014

NX_LOG_LEVEL is not defined, and NX_VERSION also, and so I get on the
nxsetup test - a version mismatch. I get errors on lines 18, 458, 600 on
nxserver. On 458, and 600 there are these NX_ variables, and on line 18 is
the 'source command' on nxloadconfig where these variables supposed to be
set. (btw, I have removed and purged 0.6.0 before installation.)

------=_Part_4348_16174069.1211845191295

------=_Part_4348_16174069.1211845191295--