[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX Resolution Won't Resize to Monitor Upon Resuming Session

Erk OwN-3m-All own3mall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 17:02:44 UTC 2012

Both clients are set to use the available area in the display options.
However, when the session is restored using a smaller resolution (
1024x600), what I see on the screen is a 1024 x 600 resolution showing
part of the
original 1920 x 1200 resolution screen.  My desktop shortcut icons are off
the screen except for the trash icon and my gnome3 menus are not visible,
as they are off the screen up to the left.  Thus, I'm unable to run
anything, as my desktop was not resized to the resolution.  Rather, a
window created using the resolution of 1024 x 600 is displayed showing part
of the screen that was created by the very first session.  Would it be
helpful if I attached screenshots?