[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX Resolution Won't Resize to Monitor Upon Resuming Session

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 15:09:14 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 9:59 AM,  <chris at ccburton.com> wrote:

>> > mine does . . .
>>
>> What version of the client and how do you do it?
>
> The client says it's 3.5.0-7
>
> It resizes to whatever I tell it to when I connect/reconnect,
> or did you mean something else??

Yes, the linux and mac versions let you simply drag the display window
to a new size whenever you want, like most GUI windows and then they
resize the remote desktop to fit.  The windows one will start at your
specified size, but then the only way to change it is to disconnect,
change the client setting and reconnect.   I was hoping you were going
to tell me I had missed something.  I usually run several concurrent
sessions in big, overlapping windows and it would sometimes be nice to
temporarily arrange some to fit together visibly.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com