[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX Resolution Won't Resize to Monitor Upon Resuming Session

Erk OwN-3m-All own3mall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 00:03:51 UTC 2012

>> Do you have the latest nxclients ??

Yes, I do have the latest nxclient installed on all of my Windows
machines.

>>  Do you have the clients set to "Available area" in
<Configure(button)><General(Tab)><Display(Menu)> for the NEW session for
the NEW server??

Yes, I do have the client set to use "Available Area"

This shows up in my nxs file:

<option key="Resolution" value="available" />
<option key="Resolution height" value="600" />
<option key="Resolution width" value="800" />